RULES FOR ONLINE CONDUCT
You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Eldicare Online Learning Platform and for your User Postings. "User Postings" means all content submitted, posted, published, or distributed on the Eldicare Online Learning Platform by you or other users of the Eldicare Online Learning Platform, including but not limited to all forum posts, wiki edits, notes, questions, comments, videos, and file uploads. You agree that you will use the Eldicare Online Learning Platform in compliance with the Terms of Service, and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, including copyright laws, any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence, and all EU export control laws.
As a condition of your use of the Eldicare Online Learning Platform, you will not use the Eldicare Online Learning Platform in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden, or impair any ELDICARE server or the network(s) connected to any ELDICARE server or to interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the ELDICARE Site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Eldicare Online Learning Platform, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any server through hacking, password mining, or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information stored on the Eldicare Online Learning Platform, its servers, or associated computers through any means not intentionally made available through the Eldicare Online Learning Platform. If you are a registered user, you will not share your password or let anyone else access or compromise your account.
ELDICARE educational resources are offered freely and openly for educators, students and self-learners for use, reuse, adaptation and sharing through the Eldicare Online Learning Platform. Constraints imposed will be regarding commercial reuse of the material as well as giving appropriate credit and license when reusing the material. Thus, the resources will be released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Licence . However, you agree not to scrape, or otherwise download in bulk, any other Eldicare Online Learning Platform content, including but not limited to a list or directory of users on the system, User Postings or user information, or trademarks and logos. You agree not to misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the Eldicare Online Learning Platform (although you are welcome and encouraged to use an anonymous username in the forums and to act in a manner that keeps your identity concealed).
STRICTLY PROHIBITED ITEMS
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON THE ELDICARE SITE:
- Content that defames, harasses or threatens others;
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Content that infringes another's intellectual property, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks;
- Profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent or unlawful content;
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Content related to partisan political activities;
- Viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, malware, spyware, or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another's computer or property; and
- Content that contains intentionally inaccurate information or that is posted with the intent of misleading others (this list, collectively, “Strictly Prohibited Items”).
You may not submit, post, publish, share, or otherwise distribute any of the above Strictly Prohibited Items on or via the Eldicare Online Learning Platform.